Yes, we can ship to an APO address, but our Order Checkout Form does not
automatically accept APO addresses, so please follow these specific steps to
"trick" our checkout process so that we can ship to your APO address:
1. Add your item(s) to the Shopping Cart, and proceed with
Order Checkout. On the Order Checkout Form, fill in the Bill To: section with your Billing Address which should be
your Home address (probably, but not necessarily in the US) using the appropriate Postal Code which would
not be your APO
2. Do not complete the Ship To: section on the Order form, that
is, check the box that says, "Same
As Billing - if checked, you do not need to enter data in this section".
3. Fill in the Payment information.
4. Under the Comments box on the Order Form,
type in your complete APO shipping address.
5. Scroll down to the Shipping: section and select the Choose Shipping Option
6. Then select any class of service with UPS. It doesn't
matter - we will not ship by UPS, but
rather by Mail), then Continue, then Submit Secured Order.
We will then receive your order and ship by Priority Mail to the APO address that you typed in the
Comments box on the Order Checkout Form. Thank you.
Back to Shopping Cart